4/16/08

Talking to your mind

Talking to your mind


Now ladys, set back and unwine and let me talk to your minds.
And I’m no “Dr. Seuss”cuz I kick a different style of rhymes..
I’m just expressing my thoughts on paper. An my pen keeps flowing like a river.
They say I’m slick as oil. Being real to myself is how I stay loyal.
Now let me start by saying I’m not into whips, chain, or cuffs. Cuz I’m not into dat freaky type of stuff. But at tymes I do it gentle but I also can get ruff. I’m getting to personal, so I think dats enough. Even though I’m miles away, your mind I still can read. Cuz I know what you desire and what you fear and especially what you need.
I like womens in business suits, now don’t get me wrong, I too like prostitutes. I like ‘em blond, black hair, red hair and brunettes. Am I moving too fast for you baby, relax, catch your breath. My conversation is better than sex. I always say what I pheel. And everything dat I say is real. So come a little closer and let me whisper some’n in your ear. I’m just telling you scertively the things you need to hear.. I know you got a husband or man and when he comes near I just fall back in da shadows and remain in da rear.
Baby, I’m no kisser and teller so you ain’t got nothing to fear. Da thangs dat we do is kept between me and you. I’ll just be da maintenance man is dat kool. Anything’ that’s broken with your mind, body and soul I will repair. So tell me don’t you think the maintenance man sounds fair. I never seen you before and I’ma always remain blind. Cuz they bigamy is a crime. Now in my last lines. I got you all steamy and hot, so I want you to kool off with a glass of wine. Ha! Baby, just relax cuz I’m only talking to your mind…

Souvannaseng Boriboune #347426

No comments: