4/15/08

The Color Of Love

IF YOU CAN
If you can-forgive me for being so hard to understand.
It’s not a game, nor my plan- I guess you can say it’s just the way I am.
If you can- try exercising a little empathy-put yourself in my place and use my eyes to see.
If you can, be honest with yourself, which do you believe is best for yourself (love or hate)?
I believe love is love no matter where it comes from, is or was. It can be from an old person, young, smart or dumb, white or black, a free citizen or incarcerated prisoner.
From below or above- the fact is we all need love even you…and me too.
If you can-please try’n understand this world would be no world w/out the woman and man..


I CANNOT SAY
I cannot say what this world is coming to,
I cannot what I will, or won’t do.
I cannot say I love you enough, though convincing you I see is going to be tough.
I cannot say feelings are right or wrong, words sometimes cannot convey emotions that are strong-but suffice to say if they are then they must belong.
I cannot say what this tear in my eye means when I think of you, or this pain in my chest that comes and goes.
I cannot say positively that we will be together one day in the flesh, but it is my goal and dream, and I shall do my best to meet that test…
For as we know it, love conquers all and I’ll be first to confess.
You probably want to know why I do some of things I do that makes me a mystery, but…
Again, baby- I cannot say.
PLEASE TRY’IN FORGIVE ME!

POEMS CREATED BY Christopher Berry (WA’KI-MO)
Professor of Love and Diverse Sciences
Feb14,’03


I’M NEVER AFRAID

Age is but a number and means nothing to me,
The same is true about size and height, that’s all mediocre in my sight.
What matters most is your personality and character-the condition of your heart and mind,
I’m concerned about what you think and feel about yourself as well as about the one who you fail to understand.
I’m never afraid of what I think or feel-
I’m never afraid to express it if I believe it to be real.
I’m never afraid of going forwards towards the future, but I am only afraid to repeat the past .




I TELL YOU I KNOW
I tell you I know why I love you although you are still a mystery,
I tell you I know things about you, baby, that you wouldn’t believe.
I tell you I know the way you make me feel inside is sometimes very hard to hide, so tell me just how many others have looked you in the eyes and announced his love for you- and did so with pride?
I tell you I know that deep inside of your essence, there’s a place I wish to be, I’ve been there once before psychologically, mentally and emotionally and this felt so good to me.
I tell you I know together you and I have a mission of love, which will become our destiny.




POEMS CREATED BY Christopher Berry (WA’KI-MO)
Professor of Love and Diverse Sciences
Feb14,’03


7 Shades of Wisdom
He who knows not and strives to know is a seeker...aid him.
He who knows not what he should know is a wanderer...guide him.
He who knows not that he should know is asleep..wake him
He who knows not and fears to know is enslaved...free him.
He who knows not and rejects to know is dead... pass him
He who knows not yet claims to know is an imposter...shun him
He who knows and shares what he know is wise... heed him .

(lessons first learned are the hardest to forget, but one must first learn them and learn them well. Knowledge is to know what you know .
Created by the Professor of Love and Diverse Sciences

My Goals and Positive Affirmations
1) I will love myself first.
2) I will love those who love me.
3) I let go of things, thoughts and feelings that only hurt me.
4) I will find my square and stand on it.
5) I will enter no one else’ cipher but will remain within my own.
6) I will focus all energy on securing my stolen liberty and pay no mind to anything else.
7) I will interact with only positive- minded individuals.
8) Knowledge, wisdom and understanding will be the only things I shall seek
9) I will no longer volunteer information but shall speak only when or if spoken to.
10) I will not become angry about things I have no control over.

Positive Affirmations: “ I AM therefore, I don’t have to be. I am good hearted, loving, caring, open-minded, intelligent and understanding. It doesn’t matter that others fail to understand me. What’s important is that I understand myself. No one lives my life but me and I now aspire to be the best that I can be. What man can be he must be !”
Created by Mr Christopher Berry
Wa’ki-mox October 26, 2K3


THE COLOR OF LOVE

It is said GOD is LOVE, and who can say what color GOD is? Out of love for HIMSELF, HE did create the first man in HIS image and after HIS likeness. And out of this same love for this first man did HE create the first woman. The Essence and
Nature of the woman is to express love, for she knows nothing but what she must do by the nature of GOD’S law.
GOD did not intend for man to be alone, such was the purpose of creating woman..
What becomes of the man absent the love of his second half? One cannot sustain on bread alone. Man needs woman, and woman needs man- together they are one in equal need of love.
There’s no such thing as a NO GOOD WOMAN and where that is found there is also A NO GOOD MAN that made her that way. All women, of all shades and nationalities are unique.
‘LOVE is the highest elevation of understanding with a force so strong that it cannot be broken .. thus THE COLOR OF LOVE is every color, woman and man, that you see. ( Ya heard it from me..)


WHEN I IMAGINE YOU
When I imagine you, I just close my eyes and think of everything beautiful that walks and that flies.
I see the lovely queen black and white bumblebee sucking nectar from the lily.
I see the exotic orange and back butterfly soaring high and low, here and there- the majestic beauty was in the air.
There’s just too much to choose from when I imagine you- beauty is everywhere –look the sky is so blue.
I look again and saw there next to me climbing up a tree, and with it’s reddish orange and black spotted body, it was smaller than all the others , yet exquisite as it could be- it was a LADY BUG- my LADY BUG as I took her away with me.
When I imagine you, it is always with me, the way it’s going to be..

POEMS CREATED BY Christopher Berry (WA’KI-MO)
Professor of Love and Diverse Sciences
Feb14,’03

No comments: